Our referral process
At The Chequers Dental Practice, we know just how much work it takes to run a busy dental practice! Which is why we make it our business to make referring to us as quick and easy as possible.
All you have to do is complete and submit our online referral form. Alternatively if you prefer you can download a form, print it off and post it to us with other documents to accompany it. Please ask us if you would like a supply of referral forms.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- We aim to ensure that the referred patient and the referring dentist are delighted with the quality of our clinical expertise and the level of care and attention given.
- We will only carry out the treatment previously agreed with you. If we feel other treatments are necessary, this will always be agreed with you first.
- After the initial consultation, patients are provided with a written treatment plan, a copy of which is sent to you. No treatment is carried out without an estimate of fees given to the patient.
- In the rare event where complications arise after the patient has been treated by us, we will always ensure that they immediately receive the remedial care they require.
- We will ensure that a successful referral to The Chequers Dental Practice will enhance your patient’s trust in you as their dentist and they will be grateful to you for referring them to us for periodontal treatment.
This page was last updated on the 23rd of March 2017